Saturday, May 19, 2007

Our Claire....


By now most of you have heard of my husband's wonderful mom Claire and her battle with Pancreatic Cancer. Today our angel Claire left us, peacefully, surrounded by her family.

My words are escaping me tonight, many tears will be shed as her friends and family hear the news of her passing. She traveled the path of her illness with grace, dignity, strength and courage--and all the while comforting US when we wanted to comfort HER.

She will be desperately missed by all who knew her, I only hope some of her wisdom has rubbed off on me as those of us left behind find a way to learn to live with out her. Travel safe my Claire, I love you always.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending much love and strength for the days ahead from all of us Down Under xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss, but what a beautiful tribute to her, your words were perfect.

Donna B said...

So sorry to hear of your loss...

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you! I'm so sorry I was so late finding this out.

Congrats to Ross on his graduation and his new wheels!

Anonymous said...

that was holly.