Monday, May 21, 2007

Moving forward....




Here are two of my favorite people! Ross the graduate--yey! and my wonderful hubby Jim--and a rare (don't expect to see many more) one of me!

Ross' graduation night was just a hoot, and one of the proudest moments of this mom's life! Ross is planning to start with a college course this fall and we can hardly wait to see what he chooses!

Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts for Claire, we miss her but she is at peace now and it was a long road to that peace for her.

Today is a beautiful WI day so planning to get boxes packed for mailing tomorrow and lots of fleeces sorted to get on the site this week--we are going to try a new 'system' for selling the fleeces so stop back, once I have my thoughts together on it, I will be posting info here! Happy fiber days!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My My - Look at that Foxy Fiber God - and his Mom and Dad!!! :)
Congrats Ross. You are all growed up now! That is way cool and I am so glad you made it. Your smile just lights up the picture.
And Ms. Sheepie Mom is lookin' might fine too, I might add.
Kisses to you all.
Holly