Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Geesalou!


Well, been quite a week already--hope your lives are quieter than ours! :0) Monday found me hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor, cupboards and myself to get rid of the darkest navy blue DYE ever--that bumble fingers me spilled. Ugh and yikes what a mess. It got in my shoes, clothes, I have blue nails, shoes, OMG. And yes, you can giggle at the picture--I forgot to rinse my hair in cool water and guess what?? It is blue too! Sure didn't need to go to all that to get blue hair right? Crap. Took about 2 hours of scrubbing to get that off the white linoleum in the kitchen--and by the way, why put white anything in a farm house???

enough fussing-- today's update includes a few batts, lots of dyed locks, washed Romney and some cool unwashed fleeces--be sure to take a look and we plan another update over the weekend. What have you all been up to? Cheerio!

No comments: