Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fun stuff to spin!

Today I am shamelessly plugging my friend Holly's new website! She is a talented spinner who lives by the ocean in Florida--and she pulls her color inspiration from the sunsets, the water and her daily 'breathing' time on the beach!

I just finished spinning up some of her batts and fiber and it is beyond fun, beautifully dyed and she offers two types of batts--classy (which are more blended and smooth) and crazy (which are barely blended geared for tremendously individual novelty yarns) and lots of pretty fiber and angelina.....

Holly uses a lot of wool from our Homestead sheeps so be sure to take a look--there is also a link for later on our roving page if you need to find it.

Be sure to take a look at our new raffles for March-- some great fiber and yarn are going to some lucky people on April 1! No foolin'! ha!


HollyEQQ said...

You..... ohhhhh you!
Ok, tears are really literally falling down my face.
I just don't even have words.
You rock.

Mandie said...

Hi Sandy,
Isn't Holly the best? Her batts and other fibres are awesome! I had a box arrive in the mail from Holly yesterday and the fibres and colours just took my breath away - I keep running up to my 'studio' to fondle everything! I can barely wait for my babies to be asleep tonight so I can go play!