Monday, March 12, 2007

Altered Art & Sheepy Adventures!




Ok, these are terrible pictures but since I packed a ton of boxes today and these are gone, I wanted pictures!! My scanner is not hooked up and I am not techno savvy enough to handle that on my own--need my hubby Jim to set that up for me later....

Anyway, been playing with some new art form for my painting and this is some of the first gift tags I created! Wheeee! Fun fun and thank you Linda for the inspiration! Be sure to check out her site for her beautiful knitting, felted items and altered art.... She is a peach!

I will be offering altered art through our website so keep an eye out! Soon soon!!

Lots of new roving, batts and wool on our site these day so be sure to stop by! To date our sheep and their friends have raised $454 toward Breast Cancer Research--thank you!!!!


1 comment:

primdollie said...

Oh these are darling dear!!! super idea!!!!! people will love them a nice added touch!!!!!! Hugs Love Linda