Thursday, February 14, 2008

Please say a prayer for the kids at NIU....

I hope none of you are touched by the terror we are with the shooting at Northern IL University--I can only imagine how many people this will affect. I think this is the scariest thing that has happened to our family--my niece is in her second year of school at NIU, heard the gunshots and took her cell phone and locked herself in her dormroom closet. She and her boyfriend are fine physically but I can't imagine the toll this will take on our kids long term. And how DO you stop the idiots who for whatever twisted reason decide to take a gun and just start shooting at random people?

Please give a prayer/good thought for them and hug up your kids every chance you get..... this is a sad day for our children and their families, our hearts are with the families and students at NIU.

No comments: