Monday, May 26, 2008

Fibery update!



Well, despite the crazy weather (no damage here but sorry for all those that are wrestling tornado damage) the sheep did knuckle down and get their update finished--wa-la! Pictured is our Baaxter--a gorgeous Romney we purchased from the McNairs. He is twin to our Piper and their mama is Abigail. Way cute and he has a SunFire offering on the dyed page on our site. There is also lots of new dyed fiber, roving and unwashed wool--and I am sorting through more fleeces for an update later in the week that will also include more dyed roving .... 'worky worky' right? ha! Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend, off to spin more yarn --over and out for now!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sandy! I love your blog! What great photos and beautiful fiber. I'll be back to check it out more thoroughly!
Angie in WA
ps-Yes, I'll be sure to show you when I needle felt something out of your wool!