Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sheeeeeeee's Baaaaaack!


Well, far be it from me to stay away TOO long! Influenza be darned!!! ha! It has been a long week of off my feet time so appreciate everyone's patience with us! I am posting this picture (thank you James!) from my Franken Yarn spinner pal--gives me a giggle every time I see it! He decided to take on the Babe spinning wheel challenge and I believe got over THREE pounds of singles spun on this bobbin! The bobbin was quoted as saying-- eek, no more fiber!!!

Don't forget we draw names for our first Avon Breast Cancer Walk raffle on the 28th-- I believe my office assistant Moose will be choosing the names.... He is always with me everywhere I go, complete with a very special bed in the office where supposedly, no dogs are allowed--isn't he special! Actually yes!

We have great plans for March's raffle so keep checking in, we are going to be running several for you to choose from--fun fun fun!!! The sheep are making sure I keep their secrets for a few more days--they know I am not very good at that! Hope you are not snowed in--our blizzard turned into a snow/rain/snow/rain/ice event--YUK! All the critters are bored silly and I am sure tomorrow will be a riot around here watching everyone work off some steam!

No comments: