Saturday, September 22, 2007

Check out Florida Holly's Sale--two days only so hurry!!



OK everyone, if you have not tried my friend Holly's fiber yet, now's your chance to make a steal--and I am not kidding! She has the most beautiful dyed locks, batts, roving and more--yarn, knit items--and even a batt of the month club--I hear there are five openings (as of last night!) so get your orders in. She will be updating with even more fiber today so keep checking and email your order in so she can email a total back to you. I missed out on a few things I wanted/needed (bwaahahaha) for waiting too long so don't miss out! Her site is HollyEqq


The pictures you see are of her batts, both smooth and 'crazy' geared more to novelty yarn-or just spin it through your carder one more time and wa-la. The yarn pictured was a combined effort--I spun it from Holly's fiber creations--and my own, then we split the yarn. ANother great idea if you have a fiber friend you would love to spin with but are too far apart.....

Also, if you have not signed up for the Lexi Boeger class in Taos (visit my friend Martie at her website for more info) you still may have a chance to get the last few spaces.... Short notice but definitely worth a try--Lexi is the most inspiring spinner ever and a long time friend of the Homestead sheep! Learn to break the rules with Lexi and I hear Jenny Neutron Star is coming along too-- AND if that was not enough, the Taos Wool Festival falls in between Lexi's two classes--now WHO could ask for more??? :0)

I am working on an update to our site this weekend so be sure to stop back- went through gorgeous fleeces yesterday and they are stunning! Some included are colored British Suffolk lamb, NCCheviot cross curlies and more!! Happy fiber day!


No comments: