Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fun stuff to spin!

Today I am shamelessly plugging my friend Holly's new website! She is a talented spinner who lives by the ocean in Florida--and she pulls her color inspiration from the sunsets, the water and her daily 'breathing' time on the beach!

I just finished spinning up some of her batts and fiber and it is beyond fun, beautifully dyed and she offers two types of batts--classy (which are more blended and smooth) and crazy (which are barely blended geared for tremendously individual novelty yarns) and lots of pretty fiber and angelina.....

Holly uses a lot of wool from our Homestead sheeps so be sure to take a look--there is also a link for later on our roving page if you need to find it.

Be sure to take a look at our new raffles for March-- some great fiber and yarn are going to some lucky people on April 1! No foolin'! ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOD!
You..... ohhhhh you!
Ok, tears are really literally falling down my face.
I just don't even have words.
You rock.
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,
Isn't Holly the best? Her batts and other fibres are awesome! I had a box arrive in the mail from Holly yesterday and the fibres and colours just took my breath away - I keep running up to my 'studio' to fondle everything! I can barely wait for my babies to be asleep tonight so I can go play!