Monday, March 19, 2007

Away We Go--and we are back to 'normal'!





Ok, first of all, thank you for your patience on Friday (obviously I had none!! ha!) and we are all set, back up and running on the website! Today I wanted to share with you one of the most special Christmas presents I received this past holiday!

This is original artwork created by Dennis Toren, the hubby of Barbara who you may recognize as one of the 3 Chics? Dennis creates his designs and hooks rugs, complete with hand dyeing most of his wool! He is very talented and I adore this gift, it shows three sheep, one each for me, my mom and Barbara--all doing their various knitting or jobs related to our 3 Chic Knit knitting business! How creative and how perfect--thank you again Dennis!! Check out our finished items knit with Homestead yarns here!

And thank you to everyone who is supporting 'Team Nancy' in the Avon Breast Cancer Reasearch walk--my mom is very touched by your support as she travels through treatment and we adore each and every one of you! To date Friends of the Homestead have raised $498!!!! Thank you from the sheep too!

Lots and lots of roving and clouds added to the site today so be sure to have a look, more dyed fiber to be posted later on too--unwashed wool tomorrow! Happy Monday!



No comments: