Thursday, May 08, 2008

What's new on the wheel??


Hope you are all having fibery fun this weekend! Planning an update soon, almost ready!

Today I thought I would share what I am up to on a few of my wheels. The first picture is fawn Alpaca fiber with Standard Poodle locks, to be plied with a fine fine ply of Alpaca.

The second picture is one ply Alpaca, one of Meremma (flock guard dog) fiber! How fun! Didn't plan to post two pictures that include dog fiber but if you have not tried it, you should, what fun texture and softness! Spinning this one on my antique Norwegian wheel.

You can see more pictures of what I am up to on our new 'custom yarn gallery', that includes pictures of yarns people have asked me to spin from their own fibers or ours. Fun fun fun I say! Cheerio!

No comments: