Thursday, June 28, 2007

New stuff and lots going on!


Hello everyone! Hope it is cooling off for you too--it is finally no humid today so the sheep are happy, that means everyone is happy--ha! Just added some new items to the website and our etsy shop so be sure to take a look!

The purse is my creation from Homestead sheep wool, spun by me, knit, felted and then embellished with a perfect matching vintage applique and some pretty glass beads. My sewing is not 'perfect' but I love the look of this one! It would be a great knitting bag, has enough room for some fiber and a drop spindle or a sheepy chic purse! You can find the info about the purse on the 3 Chic Knit page on our site....

The little sewing basket is cute as can be--would keep it for selfish me but I have several already and it just encourages my 'collections'! ha! SO, check it out in our Etsy shop--and all the other goodies there too!

My parents and my 'other parents' Dennis and Barbara are coming up on Saturday to enclose our back porch--for--drum roll-- a work room for my carder, picker and triangle loom! Yippeee! I will post before and after pictures for sure so keep an eye out. I am also working on a web update today, lots of unwashed wool, dyed fiber and yarn. If you like to receive our updates, remember to sign up on the website for the sheep fan club list! Happy fiber art!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A porch to work on! Lucky you! Wish I could come and help you move in...I'm good at spreading wool everywhere!