Thursday, May 17, 2012

I do so love them...

Sam I am... I am so lucky to live where I live and do what I do. I cannot think of a better way to spend my life than with our sweet sheeps.

Piper (Romney fellow with a cute white nose)
Louis (Rambouillet fellow with the longest eyelashes and wrinkly velvet nose)

Violet (Silvery Romney gal- who loves to smile for the camera)
Oh smack! Penny on the back porch wanting back inside!
Double smack of cuteness! Penny AND Mayhem waiting on the porch. I wish they would learn to clean their sweet little nose prints off my windows! ha!
And good friends who did not appreciate me waking them up for a photo shoot! 
 Hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned! I know we do! 
Smooches from the sheep
:0)



2 comments:

Annie said...

Sandy, they are precious. You truly are lucky to be around such amazing creatures. Hugs to you and the sheep.

Cathieg said...

You are very lucky Sandy. That is for sure. I love looking at all the pictures you post especially when I am stuck in my office..it helps me get away :-)