Saturday, December 10, 2011

My best friends Mary & Joseph....

Every holiday seems to find my friends Mary, Joseph & me traveling to bring home a needy critter. Last year it involved horses the day after Thanksgiving. This year we welcome to the family Jasper, Lola and their baby Christmas Jingles- Jingles for short. 
Jasper (brown/white) and Lola (white). Jingles baby is hiding behind Lola before the ride home to Mary & Joseph's farm.
Lola (and Jasper) need a haircut....
Smile for the camera Jasper! (this was taken at Mary & Joseph's)
Lola.... (at Mary & Joseph's)

And last but not least, Christmas Jingles, a sweet baby holiday present...

This little llama family traveled a long, weary road to get to Mary & Joseph. Now they are all safe, warm and will be adored for the rest of their little lives by my best friends.  

Thank you both for taking them in and loving a few more llamas in need. And for letting me help you bring them home.... 

1 comment:

Mary/May said...

Such a cute baby. I wish we could take in an animal or two of the fiber sort. But right now we dont have the shelter room. (Barn is dad's workshop and other hut-thing is chicken-house.) But maybe in a year or two.