It has come to our attention that someone continues to contact our customers, claiming to be my business partner- among other things. This is not the first time we have had to deal with her but the extent of her brazenness has become ridiculous and shameful. I would like to clarify the following:
1) I do not now, nor have I ever had a business partner (besides my husband and son)
2) I would NEVER give ANY one your personal information.
3) I am not divorced.
4) I am never too busy for my customers- asking her to supply products for you in my place would never, never happen.
5) We are/were not neighbors.
6) We do not, never did, never will work together. Period.
7) We were ‘friends’ many years ago, until the sneaking around behind my back was revealed by our customers, after which I put an end to the ‘friendship’. Over 5 years ago.
8) Her name is NOT Sandy or Sandy Ryan, but she allows people to think so.
I am sad that this situation continues, but her bitterness is causing the sheep’s customers to wonder what the heck is going on here at our Homestead. If any of you have been or are contacted by her, please let me know asap. I am happy to answer any questions you have about our farm, or claims she is making.
My family and I have spent many years working hard to establish a dependable, honest wool business. Our sheep are our life and they depend on us to only send you gorgeous fiber. Any issues brought to our attention are promptly addressed to avoid misunderstandings or hard feelings about ANY of our products at the Homestead.
It would be very helpful if you would let us now if this has happened to you in the past or recently- or even after this note! Your information will be kept strictly confidential. If you are comfortable sending us information, please email me at the farm email@example.com or call me at 608-966-3943.
The sheep and I hope you will continue to be confident in your dealings with the Homestead (and me). We truly appreciate each and every one of you!!
Sandy Ryan and the Homestead Sheep