Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Holy roving batt man!

The sheep and I are just rolling in roving! Shari (Morro Fleece Works) is on a roll and a LOT of fiber came home over the past few weeks. Yeeha! Only thing is, we have not had time to get it all listed on the site... SO, a few pictures of roving that IS on the site:

Our Angus & Greta's Shetland Roving

Here is a list of what we have here 'in waiting' so if you see something that you are interested in, please email us at ryan3@tds.net  !
Natural colored roving:
*Our Baaxter & Snowflake (Romney)+Ami's Cotswold - 4 pounds available
*Our Patch (Lincoln x)+Goliath (Merino x)+Romney clan - 8 pounds available
*Corriedale & 'mystery wool' blend- 3 pounds available
*Beige Suri Alpaca + North Country Cheviot- 3 pounds available
*North Country Cheviot - 4 pounds available
*Our Romney clan - 5 pounds available
*Our Great & Arthur's Shetland wool + Suri Alpaca- 3 pounds available

We have lots of roving (dyed and natural) on the website AND Etsy so be sure to check it out- and the above roving will hit the site asap! Thanks for your patience and smooches from the sheep!

9 comments:

Jingle said...

I love your selection! KnitPurlGirl sent me!

Homestead Wool & Gift Farm said...

Thank you Jingle for stopping by to visit the sheep! Have a great weekend! san & the sheeps

andrea said...

Wow you have very very beautiful batts and yarn. I have visited you store and have added you to follow on Google Reader. Knit Purl Gurl sent me. I love that her giveaways are introducing me to wonderful places like yours!
Andrea W.

Sheri Karobonik said...

KnitPurlGirl sent me.

Heather J said...

I love your etsy shop I am glad KnitPurlGirl sent me!

Lee said...

What lovely choices! Knitpurlgirl sent me over! Glad she did!

Homestead Wool & Gift Farm said...

WOW! Thank you so much for stopping by! This is a fun event with Knitpurlgirl for us too! Have a wonderful weekend and smooches to you all from the sheep!!

Debbie said...

KNITPURLGURL sent me!
I love your Tuxedo Roving #2!

Homestead Wool & Gift Farm said...

Thank you all for stopping by- nice to meet you and look forward to getting to know you! Smooches from the sheep!